Q: Explain to me the process. What if I don’t like the first draft?
· After we initiate the process:
- We send you a first draft of the drawings.
- You will have a chance to review and mark them to correct any errors.
- We will then alter the draft and return it to you.
- If the client notes any errors on our part, we will alter them accordingly – at no additional cost to you.
Q: What if the client (or I), start adding things to the drawings, or change them beyond what the original architectural drawings demand?
· At this point we apply an hourly rate to all additional work.
Q: What should shop drawings cost?
· Shop Drawings should fall between 1% and 3% of a projects overall costs depending on complexity
Q: How do I pay?
· Payments can only be made by VISA. MasterCard, via our Secure On-Line payment Portal.
We will also accept checks under the following conditions: CLICK HERE
Q: Can I receive the master CAD files for my drawings?
· Yes, it's part of the service / No extra charges